The District 3 (Pearl City)
Community Policing Team
Aiea/Pearl City Community Policing Team 808-723-8805
Waipahu Community Policing Team 808-723-8864
With all the construction that is taking place all over the island, please try and drive with ALOHA! Some tips:
1. Leave early to give yourself ample time to get to work or your destination
2. Pack snacks, drinks and activities that can occupy your time, if you need to take a break from traffic.
3. Purchase a bluetooth device for your mobile phone so that you will be able to make emergency notifications while abiding by the law.
4. Ensure that your vehicle is in working condition, take a walk around your car before driving and check the tire pressure.
5. Make sure you have reliable alternative pick up for your children near their schools.
6. Realize that you never know who you cut off or beep your horn at, treat everyone as if they were your mother.
Waipahu Elementary Traffic Awareness sign waving
Waikele Community Association Sign Waving
Pearl City Police Station
With Nick Vujicic
Weed & Seed Coordinators
ParkGlen Waikele NSW/CP Group
On August 20th, some of the students from Waipahu Elementary along with Mr. Dela Cruz, assisted HPD in sign waving in front of their school for pedestrian safety month! Great job!
On Monday, August 18th, we assisted the Waikele Community Association and various NSW groups for pedestrian awareness month! Thanks Crystal Lee for the photo.
1100 Waimano Home Road
Pearl City, HI 96782
The District 1 (Honolulu), District 3 (Pearl City, Waipahu, Aiea), District 4 (Kaneohe, Kailua, Kahuku) and District 5 (Kalihi) Community Policing Teams were lucky to meet up with Nick Vujicic who guest spoke at an Anti-bullying event at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
These are the coordinators for the 3 Weed & Seed sites we have on Oahu. Lorri Kanno coordinates for Waipahu and Kalihi, Maile Kanemaru is the overall supervisor, and Gale Braceros is the coordinator for Chinatown and Ewa Beach.
A new Neighborhood Security Watch Group that meets on the 1st Wednesday of every month at the playground in Park Glen. Call Officer Jacque Fukunaga-Kaneshiro for more information. 723-8864.