HPD Latest News

Generic Story Image

Ask HPD: Malfunctioning traffic signals

Q: How do I report a messed up traffic signal.

A. If the malfunctioning traffic signal is causing a traffic hazard please call 911. It not it can be reported directly to the Department of Transportation Services. You can call them during business hours Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (808) 768-8387 or 768-5323. If you reached them afterhours, you can call HPD to report malfunctions.

Don't forget to email us:

Or visit our web site and social media pages:

Visit our website
Send us a message on Facebook
Send us a message on Twitter
Check out our video on YouTube
Message us on Google+

Ask HPD will also air on KHON2 News morning show, Wake Up 2Day.