HPD Latest News

Generic Story Image

Ask HPD: How to Report Drug Dealing & Gambling

Question: I believe my neighbor is selling drugs and has huge gambling games on the weekends. How can I report this without the police showing up at my house to take the information?

Answer: You can contact the Narcotics/Vice Division via our "Contact Us" page. Just select "Report Illegal/Gambling Activity" from the pull down menu. You can remain anonymous, but we suggest that you provide us with contact information in case our officers have any follow up questions. Additional questions may be necessary to effectively investigate your complaint. If they need additional information, you will be contacted via email or phone.

Click here for the "Contact Us" form.