HPD Latest News

Generic Story Image

Ask HPD: Obtaining Information on Sex Offenders

Question: How can I obtain information on sex offenders in my neighborhood?

Answer: The Department of the Attorney General has a free service on its website where users can look up sex offenders through the Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center. Users can search by name, address, city, or zip code to find offenders in their community. Results are listed in alphabetical order and include a photo and description of the person. Persons who have been convicted of certain sex offenses are required to register under the Hawaii Revised Statutes, section 846E-2. The website is updated daily.

Have a question? Email us:
Or visit our website and social media pages:

Visit our website
Send us a message on Facebook
Send us a message on Twitter
Check out our video on YouTube
Message us on Google+

Ask HPD will also air on the KHON2 News morning show, Wake Up 2Day.