HPD Latest News

Generic Story Image

Ask HPD: Bailing Someone Out of Jail

Question: How do I bail someone out of jail?

Answer: First, call the Central Receiving Division at 723-3284 to make sure the arrestee is still in custody at the HPD main station. Then, find out their bail amount. Make sure you come with the exact amount in cash. No checks or credit cards will be accepted, and no change will be given. When you come to the station, head to the Adult Bail door located on Hotel Street. You will also be asked to sign a form before the arrestee can be released.
If the arrestee you are bailing out is not at the HPD main station, you can call our other substations. The phone numbers are listed on our website.

Have a question? Email us:

Or visit our website and social media pages:

Visit our website
Send us a message on Facebook
Send us a message on Twitter
Check out our video on YouTube
Message us on Google+

Ask HPD will also air on the KHON2 News morning show, Wake Up 2Day.